Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Procaccianti Companies is one of the largest and most respected privately-held real estate investment and services firms in the United States.
Founded in 1958, our successful track record spans over six decades and our experience includes thousands of transactions representing more than $10 billion of diversified real estate investments. We are a vertically integrated alternative asset manager with a broad national platform having owned, developed, managed or financed investment real estate in more than 130 cities across 30 states coast to coast.
Our time-tested approach seeks to acquire all types of real estate (debt or equity transactions) that present attractive yields and/or would benefit significantly from our fully integrated platform of operating companies. Our pragmatic yet highly entrepreneurial investment strategies are proven to maximize values in strong markets and defuse downward pressure during weak cycles.
Procaccianti Companies’ real estate platform encompasses investments across the risk spectrum from core and core plus, to opportunistic and value-add. Whether through structured real estate investment vehicles, debt platform, joint ventures, one-off acquisitions or ground-up developments, our proven approach is characterized by a history of generating above-market risk adjusted returns.
Real estate investing
founded in 1958
The company has
with peak capitalization
valued in the billions
Owned, developed or
managed nearly 60 million
square feet of real estate
in 110 U.S. cities
coast to coast
Armand and Eve Procaccianti led by example and left an indelible impression on the industry and our organization. When they founded the company in 1958, they set the highest standards and established core values that still guide the way we conduct business.
Today, our mission is to:
- expand professional capabilities while maintaining the highest standards in our industry
- focus on quality assets, strong partnerships and sound economics
- be profitable while delivering value to all end users of the services we provide
- hire, train and nurture the highest-quality people
- ensure opportunities for personal and professional enrichment
- challenge, inspire and empower our associates
- be approachable, welcome new ideas, and embrace entrepreneurial spirits
- encourage community engagement and social responsibility
March 23, 2016
December 5, 2014